Beware! Bright eyes and spiders boo-tify this skeleton wreath.
1. Download the free pattern for this project (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software).
2. Pull off small amounts of orange, yellow, and black modeling clay.
3. Roll and flatten the orange and yellow clay into ovals ranging in size from 3/4 inch to 1-3/4 inch high. Roll and flatten black clay into small circles.
4. Attach the black clay pieces to the yellow and orange clay pieces; then attach the eyes in pairs. Follow the clay manufacturer's instructions to bake the eye shapes.
5. Base-coat the tin sign with purple acrylic paint and let the paint dry. Write "Dare To Enter!" on the sign with a pencil. Use dimensional paint to apply squiggly lines on the lettering.
6. Hot-glue the sign, eyes, and spiders to the wreath. Separate the webbing and drape it on the twigs of the wreath.