What You Need:
and any other object at the party.
- Tracing paper
- Clear tape
- Glass or plastic tumblers with flat sides
- Waterproof paint markers in black and white
- Acrylic paints in orange, purple, green, and black, optional
- Paintbrushes, optional
1. Download the free pattern for this project (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software).
2. Trace the desired pattern and trim 1/2 inch from design. For the tumblers, tape a pattern inside each glass so the images face out. For the pumpkin, color the back of each pattern with pencil; then tape the patterns to the outside of the pumpkin. Trace the pattern lines on the pumpkin and remove.
3. Use the pattern lines as guides to draw the black skeleton bones and facial features with paint marker. After the black paint has dried, use the white marker to add details. Let the paint dry completely before use. Hand wash the glassware to preserve the images. If desired, paint party hats on the pumpkins.