Halloween Bat Wreath
Some nifty origami folds turn scraps of black and gray paper into a flying menagerie of spooky bats. Collect a handful of bats on a straw wreath for a swarming welcome to trick-or-treaters.
- Grapevine wreath form
- Matte spray paint (in white)
- Crafts knife
- Black and gray art paper
- Bat folding diagram (available here)
- Hot-glue gun
- Spray-paint the wreath; let dry.
- Cut paper into squares (we used 8-, 9-, and 10-inch squares) using a crafts knife.
- Download the pattern.
- Fold squares into bat shapes, following the pattern.
- Hot-glue the bats to the wreath.