What You Need:
- Clear glass goblets
- 3/8- and 1-inch black letter stickers (available in the scrapbooking section of crafts stores)
- 1/2-inch metallic silver
- Star stickers
- 1- to 1-1/2-inch-wide
- Wire-edge ribbon
1. Wash and dry the goblets. Avoid touching the surface where the stickers will be attached.
2. Decide on letter placement. Starting with large letters, peel and apply to goblet spelling the word BREW or POTION.
3. Center and apply the small letters above the first, spelling the word WITCHES' or MUMMY.
4. Press star stickers randomly around the lettering, keeping away from the rim of the glass.
5. Cut an 18-inch length of ribbon. Tie the ribbon into a bow around the stem of the goblet. Trim the ribbon ends.