Ghost in the Mirror Halloween Craft
Create this frightening Halloween sight in a flash by spraying a ghost shape onto a mirror.
What You'll Need
- Temporary spray adhesive
- Masking tape
- Semitransparent frosted glass spray
- Razor blade
continue reading below
Note: The white areas denote what parts of the pattern will be placed on the mirror.
How to Make It
- Download our free pattern and enlarge to fit the size of your mirror.
- Cut out the ghost shape (the gray portion of the pattern) and discard, using the leftover border to protect the part of the mirror that will remain unpainted.
- Trace the oval mouth and eyes onto newspaper, cut out, and position where you want the ghost's face to appear.
- Adhere the newspaper pieces to the mirror with temporary spray adhesive.
- Cover the mirror frame with newspaper, securing with tape.
- In a well-ventilated area, spray the mirror with frosted glass spray; let dry.
- Carefully remove the newspaper and use a razor blade to scrape away any remaining adhesive, avoiding the frosted areas.