What You'll Need
- 4-inch plastic foam ball (for each spider)
- Black yarn
- 16 flat crafts sticks (for each spider)
- Black paint
- Foam brush
- Crafts glue
- 24 black chenille stems (for each spider)
- White, black, and purple felt scraps
How to Make It
- Wind black yarn around the plastic foam ball, alternating directions until fully covered.
- Paint the flat crafts sticks black; let dry completely.
- Glue sticks into eight wide-V shapes and allow to dry completely.
- Once dry, wind three black chenille stems around each leg, leaving 1-1/2 inches on one end of each leg uncovered.
- Press the uncovered ends of the legs into the sides of the yarn-covered ball. (Be sure to insert the legs in beyond the yarn and into the foam ball.) Place four legs on each side of the ball.
- Cut out facial features from felt and glue to the front of the ball for the spider's face.