Make an Eerie Eyeballs Glass for Halloween
Adjustable bloodshot eyes set the mood by adorning this Halloween glass. Make enough for all of your guests.
What You'll Need
- 3/4-inch plastic-foam balls
- Wooden skewers
- Red dimensional paint
- Black mini brads
- A pencil
- Purple crafts foam
- Lime-colored chenille stems
- Block of plastic foam or floral foam
How to Make It
- Push 3/4-inch-diameter plastic-foam balls onto wooden skewers.
- Use red dimensional paint to make seven spokes around the top of each foam ball, leaving the center (iris area) unpainted.
- Push the skewers into a block of plastic foam or floral foam until the paint dries.
- Use black mini brads (or paint mini brads with black dimensional paint) for pupils. Cut 5/8-inch-diameter circles from purple crafts foam for irises.
- Poke a hole into the center of each iris with the tip of a pencil.
- Push the brad through the iris and into the plastic-foam ball.
- Push an eyeball onto the end of a lime chenille stem.
- Wrap one or more stems around a wineglass stem.