Embellished Glass Candy Bowls
Change the look of your bowls with these super-easy embellishments and use them at your next get-together.
What You Need
- Glass cylinder vases or bowls
- Construction paper: orange and black
- Crafts knife
- Circle punches: 2-1/2-inch- and 1-inch-diameter
- Double-stick tape
- Decorative scissors
continue reading below
How to Make It
- Cut the paper into strips of various widths to use for stripes and trim on the cylinders. Trim with decorative edge scissors if you like.
- Using the circle punches, punch out dots in various sizes and colors.
- Press tape onto each shape. Apply the stripes and dots to the cylinders.