Easy-to-Make Pumpkin Party Invitation for Halloween
This easy-to-make party invitation, which is made from card stock and letter stickers, sets the theme for a fun pumpkin Halloween party.
What You Need:
- Card stock: orange and black (optional colors)
- Black permanent marker (optional color)
- 1/2- to 1-inch-tall black letter stickers
- Crafts knife
continue reading below
How to Make It:
- Enlarge the pattern to the size you need.
- Place the stem on the fold of a folded piece of orange card stock, and cut out the shape.
- Draw the eyes, nose, and stem with black permanent marker onto one pumpkin side as indicated, or cut out the shapes from black card stock and glue them to the pumpkin.
- Use a crafts knife to cut out the mouth on the front pumpkin only.
- With the invitation closed, position letter stickers inside the mouth to spell out a party message.