What You'll Need
- Computer with image-editing software/printer or copy machine
- Black picture frames
- White cardstock
- Patterned paper
- Adhesive foam dots
- Hot-glue gun and hotmelt adhesive
- Spooky embellishments such as plastic spiders or faux spider webbing
How to Make It
- Take photos of your subject looking in different directions (up, down, sideways). (The background doesn't matter because it will be cut out.)
- Use image-editing software to convert the photos to black-and-white. (Or make black-and-white copies of the photos on a copy machine.)
- Resize your favorite images as necessary so the subjects' heads will fit nicely into the frames.
- Print onto white cardstock and cut out the backgrounds from the photos.
- Cut a piece of patterned Halloween paper to fit inside the photo frames.
- Adhere the cutout photos to the underside of the frames (and in front of the patterned paper) with adhesive foam dots so the subjects are looking through the frames.
- Hot-glue a spider, faux spider webbing, or other spooky embellishments in a position so it looks as if the subjects are looking at them.