What You'll Need
- Graph Paper
- 20x22-inch piece of 16-ounce copper sheeting
- Tin snips
- Hammer and screwdriver
- Drill and 3/16-inch metal drill bit
- One stem of artificial leaves
- 30-inch length of gold chain
How to Make It
2. Tape the pattern to the copper sheeting and cut out the shape using tin snips.
3. Using a hammer, gently tap the screwdriver along the pumpkin section lines to lightly engrave them. Then drill holes through the sheeting randomly along the lines, making sure there are several holes near the top of the pumpkin on either side of the stem.
4. Insert the stem of artificial leaves through the hole closest to the pumpkin stem.
5. Attach the chain through the two holes on both sides of the stem.