What You'll Need
- Tracing paper
- Assorted scrapbooking papers: black patterned paper for face, solid white for eyes, mouth, and whiskers; orange for star, solid black for pupils and nose
- Black permanent marker
- Purchased 8x10-1/2-inch paper bag with handle
continue reading below
How to Make It
- Download our free cat pattern.
- Trace the patterns onto tracing paper and cut them out.
- Use the tracing paper patterns to cut out one head, two eyes, a mouth, a nose, and a star from the scrapbooking papers. Cut out thin strips of white paper to use for the whiskers. Cut out two small circles from the solid black paper for the pupils. Use a black permanent marker to outline the mouth and draw teeth lines.
- Glue the face pieces onto the head shape. Then glue the head and the star to the paper bag (see photo).