What You Need:
- Bat pattern
- Black card stock or construction paper
- Crafts knife
- White dimensional paint
- Black grosgrain ribbon
How To Make It:
- Cut the bat pattern from black card stock or construction paper.
- Score the tab line with a crafts knife and punch holes at Xs, as noted on the pattern.
- Glue two 1/4-inch-diameter red gems in place for eyes.
- Use white dimensional paint to add fangs and wing bones. Let dry.
- Fold bat into a cone shape, bringing the left wing under the right wing and to the right side of the bat cone.
- Cut a 14-inch length of narrow black grosgrain ribbon for a hanger.
- Thread ribbon through holes, knotting the ribbon on the inside of the cone.
- The finished size is inches tall with an 8-inch wingspan.