- 2 tab-top curtain panels in desired color with decorative bottom
- Elastic sequin trim
- Purchased boa, long gloves, jewelry, and fishnet stockings
1. Cut off tabs from curtain tops. Fold one piece in half lengthwise. Allowing for desired width, cut out rounded underarm shapes. Repeat for dress back.
2. Stitch side seam, leaving a slit at the bottom edge. Stitch elastic sequin trim around armholes and along the front and the back of the bodice, stretching the trim as it is stitched.
3. For the headband, stitch a length of elastic sequin trim into the desired size loop. Stitch feathers to sequin trim.
4. Accessorize costume with a purchased boa, long gloves, jewelry, and fishnet stockings.