River rocks arranged in a shallow saucer update the classic concept of a rose bowl and make a condiment tray worthy of comment.What You Need:
- 11-inch glazed terra cotta saucer
- 19-inch glazed saucer
- Smooth stones
- Freshly clipped flower blossoms
1. To make the tray shown here, place an 11-inch glazed terra-cotta saucer in a 19-inch glazed saucer.
2. Fill the small saucer with smooth stones.
3. Add water, then tuck in a freshly clipped flower blossom. Be sure to leave enough stem so the flower can drink in the water.
4. Place small potted plants in the large saucer, and add some tiny saucers filled with salt, pepper, or other condiments.