Through the Garden Gate
An easygoing path leads the way to a welcoming garden oasis.
- A graceful latticework fence and expansive gate create an openness to lead visitors.
- Creeping thyme between pavers adds a wonderful fragrance when its leaves are stepped on.
- Irregularly spaced and sized flagstones boost the garden's nonchalant nature.
- A large urn offers a visual relief from the densely planted yard.
- A large California lilac (Ceanothus) next to the path adds wonderful fragrance and color.