A pretty collection of plants surrounds this traditional gazebo.
- -- Open sections of a gazebo offer a good spot to integrate plants in window boxes.
- -- Placement of the entrance and furniture orients the view from the gazebo -- here, toward other planting beds.
- -- A gazebo can also help define a yard's border, especially if the gazebo's back is aligned with a fence.
- Most gazebos have one defined entry point, which allows for more natural (and usable) placement of furniture.
- If lighting inside the gazebo isn't required, nearby landscape lighting can help with safety and ambiance.