A few added amenities dress up this simple wooden arbor.
- A wider-than-normal arbor offers enough space for built-in benches.
- A simple length of outdoor fabric provides seclusion and shields from the sun.
- A solar-power light fixture eliminates the need for running wiring to a small outdoor structure.
- Draw inspiration from the architecture of an arbor and repeat the elements in hardscape materials, such as the gentle curve of these raised beds that mirror the arbor's lines.
- Arbors typically mark an entrance or transition to a space; this one directs visitors to a focal point and a fork in a path.