Top Drought-Tolerant Perennials for Southern California
Make your garden a cinch to care for, even during dry weather, by selecting these beautiful, easy-to-grow, drought-resistant perennials.
Upload your photo here.
It's easy to grow a gorgeous garden in Southern California if you pick the right plants. Rely on the list below to get you started with low-maintenance, easy-care, drought-resistant perennials.
- Bear's breeches (Acanthus)
- California fuchsia (Zauschneria)
- Curry plant (Helichrysum italicum)
- Feverfew (Tanacetum parthenium)
- Kangaroo paw (Anigozanthos)
- Matilija poppy (Romneya)
- Mexican bush marigold (Tagetes lemmonii)
- Mexican tulip poppy (Hunnemannia)
- Red-hot poker (Kniphofia)
- Sage (Salvia)
- South African geranium (Pelargonium sidoides)
- Verbena bonariensis