New Varieties for 2013
Learn about the hottest new perennial and annual flowers, as well as vegetables and blooming trees and shrubs.
Upload your photo here.
Perennials for SunEverLast dianthus
From a series of stunning reblooming dianthus to bold fall sedums, we'll show you what perennials are new and cool for sunny spots in your yard.
- Hardy, colorful coneflowers
- Easy, low-water sedums
- Heat-resistant, fragrant dianthus
- Long-blooming colorful perennial hibiscus
AnnualsBegonia 'Sparks Will Fly'
There are so many exciting new annuals out this year that we had to break them into two slideshows -- one for soft blue, pink, purple, and white varieties and another for sizzling red, orange, and yellow selections.
- Fragrant, heat-resistant sweet alyssums
- Bold, nonstop-blooming petchoas
- Stunning begonias
RosesEnglish rose England's Rose
What's more romantic than a rose? Don't miss our collection of gorgeous English, hybrid tea, floribunda, climbing, and shrub roses.
- Extra-easy shrub roses
- Lovely English roses with an old-fashioned look
Vegetables and HerbsDwarf, thornless raspberry 'Raspberry Shortcake'
This year's crop of new vegetables and herbs -- with varieties that bear more in a smaller space and offer better disease resistance -- makes it easier than ever to grow your food.
- A dwarf, thornless raspberry
- Delicious new tomatoes
- Colorful, healthful peppers
Perennials for ShadeCoralbells 'Fire Alarm'
Every year there's a host of new hostas, but we also feature amazing new coralbells, hellebores, and other top-notch shade-loving perennials.
- Deer-resistant coralbells in all kinds of colors
- Variegated, drought-resistant barrenwort
- Fun hostas like you've never seen