Easy-Care Succulent Containers
Create your own succulent garden with a container you probably already have in your home or garage. We can help you put this low-maintenance garden together.
- If your container does not provide good drainage, flip your container upside down.
- Drill or puncture several holes at the bottom of the container.
- Flip back upright and cover holes with wire screen to keep soil from washing out.
- Fill planter with soil.
- Dig a hole the depth of the nursery pot that contains your succulent, and set in the container.
- Press down the soil around the plant with your hands.
- Place the other plants around the center one; distance does not matter.
- Spread rocks or colored glass between the plants for a pretty look.