BHG.com / Decorating / Window Treatments / Budget Window Treatments / 4 Ways to Personalize Curtain Panels: DIY Ideas for Window Treatments
Give curtains a flirty touch with a ruffle you can make.
- 2 curtain panels (we used $39 linen panels)
- 3 yards of fabric for ruffle
- Needle and thread
- Fabric glue
- Fold a 6-inch-wide piece of fabric in half, then press flat.
- Pinch fabric every inch or so and stitch it to the underside edge of the panel.
- Use fabric glue to adhere a trim on top of the edge to give the panels a finished look.
Continued on page 2: Traditional Stripes