Bright Snowflake Throw
Revamp a plain throw for the season. Add simple snowflake shapes and a pretty border to make a one-of-a-kind home decor project.
What you'll need:
- Tracing paper
- Wool felt in several colors
- Needle felting tool and mat
- Cream-color wool throw
- Craft beads
- Plaid wool fabric for binding
- Sewing needle and thread
continue reading below
- Trace as many snowflake patterns (see below to download) onto wool felt as desired; cut out.
- Using directions on the needle felting tool and mat package and the photo as a guide, felt the snowflakes in random locations on the throw.
- Embellish the snowflakes with beads.
- Bind throw edges with bias-cut plaid wool fabric in the desired width.