Paper Bird Ornament
Easily craft this paper bird ornament to get your decor ready for spring.
What You Need
- Decorative craft paper
- Hole punch
- Small buttons or beads
continue reading below
How to Make It
- Enlarge template to desired size.
- Cut body and two wings from pieces of decorative craft paper. For best results, use heavier-weight stock.
- Punch a small hole at the top of the paper body to attach ribbon.
- Glue wings to either side of body. Bend wings slightly so they curve out from the body.
- Glue on a small buttons or beads for the eyes.