What You Need:
- Fine branches such as spirea
- Florist's wire
- Pruning shears
General Garland Instructions:
1. Small clusters of material are wired together at the stems. Place the head of the second cluster over the stems of the first cluster and wire all the stems together.
2. Repeat, adding more clusters until the garland is complete. The head of each cluster should cover the stems of the previous cluster.
1. Clip the branches into sprigs. Select a full branch to begin.
2. Add additional branches as described in the general instructions.