Turn a pretty pumpkin into a high-style vase for this seasonal floral arrangement that's formal enough for gala Thanksgiving dinner.
This bouquet features apricot-colored roses, cockscomb, hypericum berries, seeded eucalyptus, and bittersweet vines.
Find a list of materials and how-tos below.
More Pretty Pumpkins
- In the top of the pumpkin, use a sharp knife to carve a hole a bit bigger in diameter than the metal can.
- Discard the top of the pumpkin and scoop out the seeds and flesh with a large spoon.
- Wedge the can (or container) into the pumpkin. Fill the container with water, about 3/4 full.
- Arrange the flowers, leaf sprigs, and berries in your hand. Cut off all stems to an even length and insert the stems into the water container.
- Tip: Keep water filled on a daily basis and remove and replace any wilted blooms.
Pumpkin Candle Centerpiece Project
Easy Fall Decorating Projects