What You Need:
- Metal primer
- Krylon spray paint (Blue Ocean Breeze and Copper Brilliance)
- Spray bottle with water
- Disposable rubber gloves
- 2 Disposable plastic tubs
- Small sea sponge
- Krylon Crystal Clear or Krylon UV-Resistant Clear
How to Make It:
- Place the project on newspaper to protect your work surface. Make sure the piece is free of rust and oil. Apply primer to seal the surface.
- Spray the entire piece with one coat of Blue Ocean Breeze paint. First complete one side, let dry, then spray the other side, let dry.
- Spray the piece with a light mist of water. Wearing rubber gloves, spray Light Anodized Bronze paint into a plastic tub to form a puddle of paint. Dip a sponge into the paint and wipe lightly and evenly over the project; let dry.
- Repeat Step 3 using Copper Brilliance; let dry.
- To protect your finished project, spray several light coats of Krylon Crystal Clear or, if the project will be used outdoors or near a window, Krylon UV-Resistant Clear; let dry.