Make a Silver Demilune Table
An ordinary console table goes from plain to prominent.
How to Make It
- Use kraft paper to make a template pattern for the tabletop and each of the three skirt panels.
- Have the tabletop cut from 1/4-inch mirror and the skirt panels from 1/8-inch mirror.
- Sand all surfaces of the table, wipe away dust, and apply primer to all surfaces.
- Apply aluminum leaf to the legs and edges of the tabletop and skirt panels, following the manufacturer's instructions.
- Seal with polyurethane.
- When the sealer is completely dry, glue the mirrors in place.
- Center and glue a coaster on each skirt panel.