What You Need
- Unfinished wood table
- Wood primer
- Glossy black spray paint
- 1/4-inch black mirror
- Mirror mastic adhesive and caulking gun
How to Make It
- Sand all surfaces, wipe away dust, and apply primer.
- Spray-paint the bottom half of the legs and the edges of the tabletop glossy black.
- Have 1/4-inch black mirror cut to fit the tabletop and glue in place.
- Have pieces of black mirror cut for each side of the table, making them several inches shorter than the total height of the table.
- Glue side pieces to the table legs.