Pretty Natural Wreath
Combine natural elements to create this beautiful wreath to display on your mantel, wall, or door.
0 did it
What you'll need:
- 16-inch grapevine wreath
- 1 bunch of assorted greenery: eucalyptus spiral, protea, salal
- 5 green dried snowball hydrangeas
- 3 green latex pears
- 1 latex grape cluster
- Gold-edge green eucalyptus
- Hot-glue gun and hotmelt adhesive
- 2-2/3-yards of 1-1/2 -inch-wide wire-edge ribbon
continue reading below
How to make it:
- Arrange and glue assorted greenery on the grapevine wreath, working clockwise and allowing some greenery to extend irregularly.
- Arrange and glue hydrangeas on the wreath, referring to photo for placement. Glue pear and grape clusters to the wreath. Apply hotmelt adhesive to gold-edge eucalyptus stems and insert them into the wreath working clockwise.
- Cut a 24-inch length of ribbon, loop it through the center at the top of the wreath, and knot the ends. Cut two yards of ribbon, insert it through the loop, and tie it into a bow. Arrange the tails to hang across the wreath.