Wood-Slice Cheese Tray
Complete your wine and cheese pairing with a stylish seving tray. With charcuterie rising in popularity, hostesses are looking for new, innovative ways to display their dinner party hors d'oeuvres. This modest yet rugged wood-slice cheese tray is just right for any occasion, and with our video tutorial and step-by-step instructions, you can make it yourself!
What You'll Need:
- Printed phrases
- Transfer paper
- Stylist or pencil
- Large wood slice
- Wire hangers
- Needle-nose pliers
- Drill with bit
- Wood glue
- Foam brush
- Coconut oil
- Print your favorite word or phrases onto paper. Cut each word out with scissors.
- Cut transfer paper to size. Lay paper phrases on transfer paper and place on wood slice.
- Trace words with stylist or pencil.
- Outline words on wood slice with marker.
- Measure and clip wire hangers to make three hairpin-style legs.
- Use a pencil to mark holes for legs on back of wood slice.
- Drill pilot holes for legs onto back of the wood slice.
- Add wood glue to holes. Insert legs and let dry.
- Seal wood slice with coconut oil. Let dry.