Bring the plushness of terry from bath to bed with this easy no-sew skirt.
What You Need
- 4 bath towels
- 6 hand towels
- 2 yards 2-inch-wide ball fringe
- Fabric glue
- Bedskirt tacks (optional)
- Glue ball fringe to the bottom of hand towels, then layer them with bath towels on top of the box spring for a bi-level dust ruffle.
- If you like, tack the towels in place with bedskirt screws.
- When you're ready to change your look, the towels can go back to work in the bathroom.
Continued on page 2: