Pretty Paper Projects
Need a quick gift or a pretty party decoration? Try these two super-simple paper crafts.
continue reading below
- Gather little posies of flowers and herbs and wrap the stems with florist's tape to hold securely.
- Wrap the bottom of each posy with ribbon to cover the florist's tape, and secure with glue.
- Download, print, and cut out our napkin wrap template. Trace the template onto the back of a piece of patterned paper; trace one for each posy. Cut out each napkin wrap strip.
- Wrap the napkin wrap strip around a cloth napkin. Match up the slits on each end of the strip, and slip a posy through the slits, anchoring the ends.
- Download, print, and cut out our coffee cup collar template.
- Trace the collar template onto the back of a piece of patterned paper.
- Cut out the collar and write a personal note on it using a marker.
- Wrap the collar around a cup and secure it with tape along the back seam.