Design by Crispina ffrench.
Excerpted from The Sweater Chop Shop © 2009 by Crispina ffrench, with permission from Storey Publishing, LLC. Photography by © Kevin Kennefick and Mars Vilaubi. Illustrations by © Crispina ffrench and © Marguerite Sauvage, incorporating photographs by © Kevin Kennefick.
- Felted wool sweater
- Rotary cutter and cutting pad
- One 7-inch square of woven cotton fabric
- One 1x6-inch strip of cotton jersey
- Extra-long straight pins
- Size 16 yarn darner needle
- Persian wool or embroidery floss
Continued on page 2: Instructions for Cutie-Pie Pot Holders