BHG.com / Decorating / Do-It-Yourself Decorating / DIY Home Accents / Pretty Ribbon-Embellished Pillows
- 2/3 yard burgundy silk doupioni (rectangular pillow)
- 2 1/4 yards lightweight fusible knit interfacing (such as Sew Sheer or Fusi-Knit)
- 6 to 9 10-inch pieces of assorted pink and burgundy ribbons
- 1 yard purple silk doupioni (square pillow)
- 26 to 32 pieces of purple ribbon in assorted lengths (ours were 4 to 8 inches long), widths, and colors
- Monofilament thread
- 8-x-24-inch pillow form
- 16-inch-square pillow form
- Polyester fiberfill
- 8 x 24 inches and 16 inches square
- Quantities are for 44/45-inch-wide, 100% cotton fabrics.
- Measurements include 1/4-inch seam allowances.
- Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
Continued on page 2: How to Make It