Photo Gallery Pillow
Tuck a few favorite photos and keepsakes behind the striped ribbon trim that crisscrosses this pastel pillow.
0 did it
How to Make It
- To create the memo-board pillow, cut lengths of ribbon to fit across the pillow diagonally in both directions.
- Secure the ribbons in a crisscross pattern with a dab of fabric glue or a few stitches at each ribbon end.
- Then sew a button on top of each intersection and trim any ribbon ends.
- For the photo-transfer pillow, run a color copy of your photo onto a fusible ink-jet fabric sheet.
- After heat-setting the image to the printed fabric, the picture is ready to be trimmed and glued to the pillow.
- We disguised the edges with decorative rickrack and ribbon, then tacked on letter charms.