How To: Dipped Twine Pendant Lights
What do you get when you combine a beach ball, twine, and thinned white glue? Rustic-mod light fixtures for less than $10 each. Learn how to make your own!
Twine-Wrapped Pendant Light
Follow our step-by-step instructions to learn to make a rustic, dipped pendant light of your own.
What you'll need:
- Permanent marker
- Beach ball (We used an 8-inch-diameter ball.)
- 1-quart plastic mixing container
- 1/2 cup white glue
- 40 feet hemp twine, cut into ten 4-foot sections
- Masking tape
- Aluminum pie tin or shallow tray
- 2 cups latex paint in desired color
- Hanging light fixture kit