Fun Doodle Pillowcase
This crazy pillowcase is great fun to make with your child. Screen-print an image and line the pillowcase edge with coordinating rickrack and ribbon.
Designed by Cathie Filian
What you'll need:
- One pillowcase
- Blue and green ribbons and trims
- Scissors, pins, sewing machine, thread
- Plaid Simply Screen pattern #98585 Peace Dream
- Plaid Simply Screen paint #98510 Oasis and #98504 Bippity-Boppity Blue
- Working on a prewashed pillowcase, sew ribbon and trim along the open edge of the pillowcase.
- Following manufacturer's instructions, position the screen in the lower corner of the pillowcase. Squirt a small amount of the Bippity-Boppity Blue paint at the top of the screen in the center and at each end. Add squirts of the Oasis paint between the Bippity-Boppity Blue areas. Drag the paint over the screen using the squeegee. Lift the screen and rinse. Allow the paint to dry; then heat-set with a dry hot iron.