What You Need:
- 28-gauge wire
- Wire cutters
- Assorted sizes and colors of beads
- Needle-nose pliers
- Crimp beads
- Ball chain
1. Cut a 16-inch length of wire.
2. Arrange assorted sizes and colors of beads for a pleasing pattern. String beads on the wire. Wrap one end several times to keep beads from slipping off.
3. Put a crimp on the wire next to the bottom bead. Using pliers, squeeze the crimp flat to secure the beads. Fold excess wire and run back through several beads; then cut the excess off.
4. At other end, put a crimp next to the top bead and squeeze with pliers to secure beads. Cut wire, leaving 1/2 inch. Take the cover off a ball chain and wrap the wire end around the end of the chain. Replace cover. Take the chain joining piece off one end and cut ball chain to desired length. Replace the joining piece.
5. For the variation, bead three 6-inch pieces of wire and repeat Step 4, placing a crimp bead over all three wires.