- Light silk beading thread; needle; scissors
- Smooth small light golden lampshade
- Golden beads in a variety of shapes and sizes
- Strong glue, such as E6000
1. Knot the thread and pull the needle from inside the frame to the outside top of the shade near the metal frame.
2. String approximately 2 1/2 to 3 inches of beads, alternating a small or medium bead with a bugle bead. To loop beaded string, firmly attach string to the top of the next section of metal frame, looping the string under the wire on the inside of the shade. If preferred, glue the string to the top of the shade. Repeat this process for each piece of metal frame.
3. Select small and medium beads to glue around the top of the shade frame. Let the glue dry before moving the frame.