What You Need
- Six photographs or laser prints, 16 x 20 inches each (Tip: To save money, use the tile function in photo-editing software and print the 4x4-inch images on a color laser printer.)
- Twenty 4-x-4-inch wood cubes (find online or at woodworking shops)
- Spray adhesive
- Spray sealer
- Crafts knife
continue reading below
How to Make It
- Use a straightedge and a pencil to mark 4-inch squares on the back of each image; use the crafts knife to cut out the squares. You'll use one square from each image on each cube.
- Spray the back of a square with spray adhesive and attach to a cube, smoothing out any air bubbles. Repeat with the remaining 4-x-4s of that image, one to a cube. Repeat with all photos.
- Seal the cubes with matte spray sealer (you also can brush on clear sealer or decoupage medium).