Wedding Candy Box Favors
Give your guests a piece of your cherished day in the form of these handmade keepsake containers.
What You Need:You'll keep the memories of your wedding forever in your heart.
- 2 12 x 12-inch sheets of coordinating floral scrapbook papers
- Glue stick
- Box template right and opposite
- Scissors or crafts knife
- Small scallop decorative-edge scissors (for cracker and cake boxes)
- Large scallop decorative-edge scissors(for scallop box)
2. Use a glue stick to mount two sheets of scrapbook paper with wrong sides facing. Trace the cracker, scallop, or cake box template right and opposite onto the papers.
3. Cut out the favor box along the solid lines using scissors. Use scallop decorative-edge scissors for cutting out the scallop edges.
4. Fold the box along the dotted lines. Use a glue stick to overlap the box edges.