Thanksgiving Gatefold Invitation
Make an artsy invite by combining earth-tone and text-print papers, punches, and iridescent calligraphy ink.
Upload your photo here.
What You Need:Send out invitations with this fun autumn-themed card.
- 11 x 5-1/2-inch sheet of rust card stock
- Silk ribbon
- Text-print and nature-print papers
- Hole puncher
- Rubber stamp of traditional school notebook paper
- Cream card stock
- Calligraphy pen
1. Start with an 11 x 5-1/2-inch sheet of rust card stock and fold. Glue a length of silk ribbon to each of the two front panels. Split a square of text-print paper in half and punch a small hole in the center of each piece. Feed the ribbon through the holes and glue the pieces to the front panels.
2. Decorate the inside with punched squares and leaves from text-print and nature-print papers. Use a rubber stamp of traditional school notebook paper to mark guidelines for the text. Mat the piece with cream card stock. Hand-write text with a calligraphy pen and ink to add a personal touch.