What You Need:
from old-fashioned tinsel trim.
- Vintage photograph
- Home computer with a scanner and greeting card and sticker software or a color photocopier
- Solid-color paper
- Card stock in the desired color and white
- Glue stick and tacky crafts glue
- Scrap of metallic silver tinsel
- Decorative-edge scissors
- Photo stickers
- Small purchased tag
1. Cut out desired image. To make the wrapping paper on a computer, scan the image onto the computer. Repeat the image in rows.
2. To use a photocopier, print and cut out multiple copies of the same image. Glue the images to a single sheet of paper for a template. Photocopy the template.
3. Cut a single image from the printed paper and glue it to the card. Using tacky glue, cover the edge of the image with silver tinsel.
4. Computer-print or hand-letter a greeting onto white card stock. Cut out the greeting with decorative-edge scissors and glue it to the card.
5. If using a home computer, print the photo onto a sticker. Adhere the sticker to a purchased tag. If using a photocopier, reduce the size of the image. Cut out the image and glue it to a purchased tag.