What You Need:
- Tracing paper and masking tape
- 10 x 14-inch clear acrylic mug
- Red, white, blue, green, yellow, orange, white, brown, and black permanent paint pens
1. Download the free pattern for this project. (Downloading requires Adobe Acrobat software)
2. Wash the mug in warm, soapy water, removing any fingerprints; rinse and dry well. Trace the pattern onto tracing paper; cut out, leaving a 1/8-inch margin. Position and tape the tracing inside the mug.
3. Use black paint pen for "Teacher" and school colors to outline each letter. Highlight with white dots. Use black for the checkerboard on the left side. Use red for the apple. Add a white highlight, brown stem, and green leaf. Use yellow, blue, and white to add small dots randomly to the rest of the mug.