- "Blessings" and flower rubber stamps
- Watermark stamp pad
- Papers: 3-7/8 x 5-3/8-inch rectangle of lavender; 2 x 5-3/8-inch rectangle of patterned lavender-on-lavender
- Iridescent glitter embossing powder
- Embossing heat tool
- 5-1/2 x 8-inch rectangle of white card stock
- Glue stick
- Making Memories purple wire
- Wire cutters
- Little Charmers beads
- Diamond Glaze glue
1. Ink the "blessings" stamp with the watermark stamp pad, and stamp the image onto the lavender rectangle near the bottom right corner. Ink the flower stamp; randomly stamp the motif onto the lavender rectangle, and then emboss the motifs.
2. Fold the white card-stock rectangle in half widthwise to measure 4 x 5-1/2 inches. Center and glue the embossed lavender rectangle on the front of the folded card. Tear one long edge of the patterned lavender-on-lavender rectangle, and glue it to the first lavender rectangle, aligning the top, bottom, and left edges.
3. Bend and cut the wire to create a flower shape. Thread assorted beads onto the flower-center wire. Attach the beaded flower to the card front with the glue.