- Beading needle
- Mini canvas tote bag
- Beads in flower and leaf shapes
- Assorted seed and other small beads
1. Cut an 18-inch length of thread. Thread the needle and knot one end of the thread.
2. From the inside of the bag, push the needle through one side, centered approximately 1 1/2 inches from the top. Thread on a flower bead and a seed bead. Push the needle back through the flower bead and the bag. Continue attaching bead flowers until you like the look. Sew on single seed beads and leaf beads as desired. Knot the thread on the inside of the bag.
3. Sew bead trims to the tote bag handle in the same manner.