- 1/4 yard blue print (straps)
- 2/3 yard blue-and-green print (pockets)
- 2 10-1/4-x-14-1/4-inch rectangles thin, firm batting
- 1 yard green print (lining)
- 8 x 10 x 4 inches
- Quantities are for 44/45-inch-wide, 100% cotton fabrics.
- Measurements include 1/4-inch seam allowances.
- Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
Cut pieces in the following order.
From blue print, cut:
2 4-x-34-1/2-inch strips
From blue-and-green print, cut:
2 14-1/2-x-16-1/2-inch rectangles
From green print, cut:
2 14-1/2-x-20-1/2-inch rectangles
Continued on page 2: