- 1-1/2 yards aqua print (apron body, waistband, ruffle, pocket, ties)
- 5/8 yard brown print (bias trim)
- Lightweight, nonfusible interfacing
Width at waistband: 24 inches
Length: 22 inches
Quantities are for 44/45-inch-wide, 100% cotton fabrics. Unless otherwise specified, measurements include a 1/4-inch seam allowance. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
To make the best use of your fabrics, cut pieces in the following order.
- 1 -- 20-x-24-inch rectangle, cutting it into enough 4-1/4-inch-wide bias strips to total 90 inches for ruffle
- 1 of Apron Pattern
- 2 -- 3-1/2-x-30-inch strips (ties)
- 2 of Waistband Pattern
- 1 of Upper Pocket Pattern
- 1 of Lower Pocket Pattern
- 1 -- 1/4-x-19-inch bias strip for bow
- 1 -- 12-inch square, cutting it into enough 1-1/8-inch-wide bias strips to total 90 inches for trim
- 1 of Waistband Pattern
- 1 -- 1-3/4-x-6-1/2-inch strip
Download the patterns here. The large apron pattern will print on 6 sheets of paper. Cut out the pattern and place in the order appearing in the small diagram on the printout. The waistband is also on two sheets of paper. Cut and place together.
Continued on page 2: Assemble the Apron