- 3/4 yard blue large print (apron, ties)
- 1/2 yard multicolor large dot (waistband, ruffle)
- 5 yards medium wide blue rickrack
- Lightweight, nonfusible interfacing
Width at waistband: 25 inches
Length: 23 inches
Quantities are for 44/45-inch-wide, 100% cotton fabrics. Unless otherwise specified, measurements include a 1/4-inch seam allowance. Sew with right sides together unless otherwise stated.
To make the best use of your fabrics, cut pieces in the following order.
- 1 of Apron Pattern
- 2 -- 3-1/2-x-30-inch strips (ties)
- 2 of Waistband Pattern
- 1 -- 6-1/2-x-42-inch strip (ruffle)
- 1 -- 6-1/2-x-10-inch strip (ruffle)
- 1 of Waistband Pattern
The large apron pattern will print on 6 sheets of paper. Cut out the pattern and place in the order appearing in the small diagram on the printout.
Continued on page 2: Assemble the Apron